Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our Hero - Mr. Decimal

Welcome to my personal card catalog.  I can never seem to get my hands on enough books. I read, I read, and I read some more. Journal articles, graphic novels, fiction, short stories, comic books, poetry, non-fiction, the cereal box...I can't seem to get enough and I can't seem to remember everything I've read. To keep better track of my books (and m opinions) I've decided to start blogging about them.  I promise to write something about all of the books I read - the good, the horrible, and the boring.  I'll write about famous classics, comic books, good beach books, quick mysteries, quirky novels, etc.  Anything I come across I'll talk about (minus the journal articles and cereal boxes - only I find those interesting!).  So welcome to The Avid Reader's Card Catalog and feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment