Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh No! The list.

So...I have few excuses for not posting lately, but I have been reading like crazy as always. In an attempt to catch up I'm going to share a list of all (hopefully) of the books I've read since my last post. I'm going to try to go back and write reviews for them over the next few weeks, but just in case I want the list out there so I don't loose track - so here it goes: Bedroom Secrets of the Master Chef by Irvine Welsh; Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain; Language of Bees by Laurie R King; Sherlock Holmes Vol.1 by AC Doyle; Pygmy by C Palahniuk; The Help by Kathryn Stockett; The Death of Bunny Monroe by Nick Cave; A Princess of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs; Sinners and Saints by Eileen Dreyer; Rules of Deception by Christopher Reich; John Dies at the End by David Wong; Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs; All Families are Psychotic by Douglas Coupland; and Horns by Joe Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment